Would you like to own a business servicing an exploding demographic? The U.S. Census Bureau projects that there will be a substantial increase in the number of seniors between 2010 and 2030, after the first baby boomers turn 65 in 2011.
If you are a motivated individual who wants to build a business and enjoys helping people… we want to talk to you! Our franchise business opportunity provides essential senior companion and personal services in the United States, Australia and Canada. We are offering this excellent business opportunity to select individuals who possess the desire to own their own company and earn an excellent living while helping members of their community.
- The market for our services is growing every day and will continue to do so at an accelerated rate for the next 30 years.
- Our proven business model generates recurring revenue and is not subject to economic cyclicality.
- We represent the next generation of home care services, offering unique and specific services that not only do more to help our clients and their families, but distinguish us from other home care companies.
- Owning a Senior Helpers franchise allows you to give back to your community by helping others while providing an excellent business opportunity for you
- Senior Helpers on Fox Business Network: In a recent piece of Fox, Senior Helpers was one of five growing, national companies identified to be currently hiring. Specific positions mentioned were nursing assistants, caregivers, and community relations coordinators.
A Message from the Alzheimer's Foundation of America
"The Alzheimer's Foundation of America (AFA) strongly believes that education about Alzheimer's disease empowers caregivers. AFA has reviewed the Senior Gems® training created by Senior Helpers and we encourage all families who are dealing with this heartbreaking disease to utilize this program as a valuable resource in helping to provide compassionate care for loved ones."
-Eric J. Hall, Founding President and CEO
Given the market and our turn-key model, our home care franchise business is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to get into their own business. We offer relatively low startup capital requirements and offer tremendous support by seasoned business professionals to help you grow your business.
Click here to read more about your Opportunities